© Copyright 2016, Easy1Up.com. All Rights Reserved.
FREE! video reveals how to put an extra $25-$500/week in your pocket with a system that does all the selling, telling and explaining + NO chasing family and friends! Go here and see. >>
Treating people with respect wins trust and develops lasting relationships. Here’s what to do.
1) Be on time. In fact, arrive early for appointments and meetings. Plan time milestones in your daily schedule that tell you when to begin transferring to an appointment. That is, note when you will stop working on a task, begin collecting resource materials, and start traveling. Allow time for delays in travel, especially if driving. Consider: The fastest way to destroy people’s trust in you is to waste their time.
2) Communicate with others. Answer your phone and return phone calls. Listen carefully and completely when people talk to you. Show an interest in others before telling about yourself. When making phone calls devote all of your attention to what the other person is saying (instead of time sharing with other tasks, such as checking e-mail or playing computer games). Phone others only when you can devote full attention to what the other person is saying. Consider: ignoring people is rude and unprofessional.
3) Plan projects. For example, always prepare an agenda for meetings. Contact key participants before the meeting to hear their views, solicit suggestions for agenda items, and coach them on how to prepare for the meeting. Send agendas far enough before the meeting so that people have time to prepare. Consider: Bad meetings demonstrate an inability to provide leadership.
4) Be courteous. Find the good in everyone. Compliment others. Avoid starting or listening to gossip. Never ridicule, insult, or make fun of other people. Use positive words, always speaking about what you want and how you want things to be. Avoid suggesting motives or assigning judgments for other people’s actions and views. Consider: Discourtesy damages all relationships.
5) Help others. Be a mentor for newcomers. Share ideas. Teach people skills that will help them excel. Work with a spirit of abundance. Seek win/win results. Let others speak first, even on issues where you are an expert. Give first without attaching a receipt for return favors. Consider: Selfish people end up working harder.
Finding your niche so you can concentrate. When you find out what your specialty is
then you can start to promote to the people that are working on the same type of things
you are. Are you just with a program to make money as an affiliate? Do you have your
own website that goes back to your affiliate site? Are you selling homemade products?
Are you someone that is selling from his/her own store or mall? There are so many
different things to promote and you want to reach your target audience to get the results
that you are seeking.
Outline your tasks daily using the day timer you will know what day and time you can
repost your ads or emails to Safelists. This is a great time saver. If you have multiple
email accounts a program called Thunderbird by Mozilla is tops, login one place and
check them all at once. A lot times for every task to get the most important done early
when you are full of energy. Take breaks so you can re-evaluate what you are doing and
be more receptive to tasks still to be done. Organization will set you above the crowd
because you will accomplish more.
Reach your crowd after finding your niche you need to advertise to your target. Go to
forums and post to the ones that fit your niche so you will be working your ads to people
with the same goals and targets you have. In the forums you will not be able to blatantly
set your ads out, post what you would like to add and then leave your signature with your
URL in it. If they enjoyed or learned from your post they might want to follow up by
visiting your site.
Mentors get you trained and help stimulate the learning process. They keep you fortified
with uplifting values and appeal to your excitement. With the right mentor you will go
farther because you are learning from them, this shortens your learning curve. When you
work with others listen and you will gain information from them from what they have been doing in their promotion.
Using every avenue of promotion, traffic exchanges also use banner views for your credits.
They have blog exchanges, you view others blogs to get traffic to your blog. They also have
banner rotators you can post one url in the banner slot with 5 banners loaded to cycle
through. Just a few of the ways to make your time work better with tools online. Before you purchase any software online check out and see what other people have to say about it at Google. This is a way to find out before you have put out your money for software that will not be used. Market wisely and then you will be in the profit zone.
Leave nothing to chance, ad trackers help you to find which promotion is working for you.
This also depends on titles and content when this has been checked and it still does
not pull people in, then leave the non-producers behind and find new ones. Traffic
Hoopla has the top promoters listed every week; this is a good resource to check. This
one costs but still a good resource- Traffic Testers.
Advertise, and advertise some more, you just have to get the word out. Even the big names
put their logos and advertising out there for millions of dollars. You can start with the free
ones and after making money move on and put your money out for paid advertising. Keep your records so you know what you are spending and what is bringing the people to your site.
Have you joined so-called “sponsors” before then got abandoned? I don’t play that game. If you join me, you get my full support, because I only succeed if you succeed. Here’s a sample of what you get when you join Aspire with me for $1. Well worth it I’d say.